Well - you've passed through the Super Easy and the slightly harder but still Easy Roald Dahl Quiz Questions then, have you? Let's really test your knowledge with our even more Difficult Roald Dahl Quiz. Matilda Wormwood herself would be lucky to get all these answers... still, you might find some of them on our website if you look hard.
No peeking at the answers until you've had a go!
To use the Difficult Quiz in school (or at home) you can also download the full list of questions and answers in the panel on this page.
Difficult Roald Dahl Quiz Questions
- What do square sweets do?
- How were James Henry Trotter's parents killed?
- What was Roald Dahl's favourite colour?
- Which of his own books was Roald Dahl's favourite?
- What was the name of Roald Dahl's first-ever published piece of writing?
- What illness did Roald Dahl pretend to have to get sent home from school?
- What was the name of Roald's kindergarten or nursery school?
- What is the name of the bird who saves all the other birds in The Twits?
- What company did Roald Dahl work for immediately after he left school?
- What plane was Roald Dahl flying in the Second World War when he crashed in Libya?
- Name the kindly librarian who introduces Matilda to a world of stories.
- The evil creatures Charlie Bucket meets in Charlie and the Great Glass Elevator are Vermicious... - what?
- In what way does the ending of The Witches film differ from the book?
- What are 'trogglehumpers'?
- What kind of poem does Matilda compose about Miss Honey?
Think you've got them all? See if you're right here...