So you want to know how many you got right, then? We hope you had a look round the website before jumping right to this page. That's what Miss Honey would tell you to do, you know.
OK, OK... here are the answers to the Super Easy Roald Dahl Quiz:
- Willy Wonka (or Mr Wonka) is indeed the man who owns the Chocolate Factory
- George gives his medicine to... his grandma
- Sophie is the name of the girl the BFG takes from her 'norphanage'
- Danny is the Champion of the World, of course (although clever you if you knew that Roald Dahl wrote an earlier story just called The Champion of the World.)
- Danny's dad hunts... pheasants
- Miss Agatha Trunchbull (or just plain old Miss Trunchbull) is Matilda's horrible headmistress
- The Giraffe, the Pelly and the Monkey are window-cleaners
- Fantastic Mr Fox is indeed a story about a fantastic animal
- The Enormous Crocodile likes to eat children. GULP.
- Mrs Twit puts worms in Mr Twit's spaghetti. Horrid.
- Roald Dahl was born in Llandaff, which is near Cardiff, which is in Wales. If you got any of those you're right.
- Roald Dahl's schools were called Cumberland Lodge, Llandaff Cathedral School, St Peters and Repton. A point for any one of those. Four points if you got them all!
- Boy is the name of Roald Dahl's book about his childhood.
- Liccy Dahl is Roald Dahl's second wife.
- Roald Dahl wrote his stories in his Writing Hut, which you can now visit at The Roald Dahl Museum and Story Centre.
To use the Super Easy Quiz in school (or at home) you can also download the full list of questions and answers in the panel on this page.