A selection of great writing tips from author Amy Sparkes
Author of Do Not Enter the Monster Zoo, which was shortlisted for the Roald Dahl Funny Prize 2013, shares some great writing tips.
1. Climb a tree and sit and dream
2. Think about an adventure you wish you could have today.
3. Read about someone else’s adventure.
4. Write down your dreams. Your imagination works very hard when you’re asleep!
5. Keep your eyes open. Magic is everywhere, if you know where to look…
Learn more about Amy on her website.